Is your ‘repeat factor’ all you’d like it to be? Holidaymakers who aren’t made to feel their tour operator goes the extra mile to make sure they have a great time are less likely to be loyal to a brand.
d-flo TravelComms lets you show your customers they matter to you from the moment they book one of your holidays.
What is d-flo TravelComms?
d-flo TravelComms was designed specifically for tour operators to improve the customer experience for their clients between booking a holiday and departure, by creating enriched, branded post-reservation travel communications that are more customised and personalised to the holiday booked.
d-flo TravelComms integrates with any tour operator’s reservation system to automate the generation of high quality, personalised customer communications covering all aspects of post-booking contact. Whether a direct booking or via a travel agent, d-flo TravelComms generates the initial booking confirmation, all supplementary documents such as vouchers for additional products and services booked, ATOL certificates, destination specific guides and even detailed commission statements in the case of an agent reservation.
Regular communications can be scheduled to create the excitement of a ‘holiday countdown’, with opportunities for marketing of additional revenue generating services.
Built using the d-flo Rapid Development Framework, TravelComms is yet another example of how we use our expertise to deliver rapid and affordable value, in this case specifically to enhance tour operator post-reservation communications with customers.
- Seamless reservation system integration to produce consistent, high quality customer communications.
- Presonalised, enriched, destination specific information improves customer engagement with your brand.
- Automation of manual processes saves time, money and ensures brand standards are always adhered to.
- Ability to make amendments in-house puts you firmly in control of all future customer communications.
- Professional documentation enhances relationships with the highly important travel agent channel.