Accounts Payable (AP) departments still remain a hive for paper-based processes. It is understood that roughly 80% of all invoices are still paper-based. Yet research suggests that the average processing time is 15 days and the associated costs vary between £4 – £25 per invoice.
d-flo Payables enables you to automate your AP function to save processing errors, time and money.
What is d-flo Payables?
d-flo Payables is an application-independent Accounts Payables automation solution.
As a suite of solutions, d-flo Payables provides 3 levels of functionality making Accounts Payable automation affordable for companies of all sizes – however simple or complex their requirements.
Invoice capture (for paper-based and electronic formats), data capture, document storage and workflow routing for invoice approval is standard across the full suite. And integrating with any ERP or Finance system, the invoice data can be entered automatically for voucher creation with object linking to the electronically stored document invoice.
For the more advanced requirements, the Intermediate solution provides advanced data capture and the Premier solution automates the matching process.
Crucial to the overall solution and your internal process compliance, comprehensive auditing provides complete end-to-end visibility.
- Eradicates paper, manual processing and non-value steps to streamline productivity.
- Removes reliance on manual data entry to improve accuracy and prevent human error.
- Greater visibility on invoice and payment process provides real-time view of financial liabilities.
- Enforced controls to reduce risk of fraud and adhere to regulatory accounting practices.
- Reduces costs of invoice processing, manpower and ultimately cost per payment.