The limitations of today’s financial systems mean most companies dictate how their customers will be invoiced. Overcoming this problem and reversing the norm can simplify and speed up your customer’s approval and payment processes.
d-flo Billing enables you to invoice your customers the way they want so you can get paid faster.
What is d-flo Billing?
d-flo Billing is an application-independent automated billing solution.
Through its seamless integration, d-flo Billing captures the native ERP output, transforms it into professional documents or custom data files, and delivers them flexibly to the target customer.
d-flo Billing can deliver invoices as documents and data in a multitude of formats and via a multitude of delivery mechanisms. The most common being:
- Invoice documents can be formatted and delivered as digitally signed PDFs by email or using traditional print and post. Associated documents – such as Order Acknowledgements and Proof of Deliveries – can be automatically combined with the invoice and delivered as a compound set.
- Invoice data can be formatted as CSV, XML or any other common electronic file and delivered by email, Web Services or FTP/SFTP.
Additional connectors are also available for integration with all the leading trading platforms, including Ariba, Tradeshift and OB-10.
System setup is equally flexible yet simple with the d-flo Document Portal providing a web-based administration console for the quick and easy setup of customer accounts and billing rules.
Furthermore, when coupled with d-flo Guaranteed Mail or d-flo DocBox, invoices can be delivered more securely and assuredly.
- Flexible customer billing Reduced Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) improves cash flow.
- Eradicates paper, manual processing and non-value steps to streamline productivity.
- Enforced controls to reduce risk of fraud and adhere to regulatory accounting practices.
- Reduces costs of invoice processing, manpower and ultimately cost per payment.