MEET OUR TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS WHOM WE WORK CLOSELY WITH TO DELIVER “BRIGHT” SOLUTIONS USING THEIR TECHNOLOGY
Founded in 2000, ActivePDF is a global provider of server-based PDF tools for integration within business processes, including Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Document Management, and Workflow solutions.
The ActivePDF suite is designed to streamline the process of converting large volumes of complex files into secure PDF documents. ActivePDF serves organizations from numerous industries, including Healthcare, Financial, Manufacturing, Utilities, Engineering, Legal and Government. The company has a substantial market presence of over 23,000 customers and distribution in more than 300,000 server licenses within 90 countries.
As the successor to Create!form, FormScape and Optio, Transform leads the way in simplicity and flexibility with advanced document and data handling capabilities.
Transform enables you to:
- Process data from any ERP or Line of Business (LOB) system.
- Generate personalised and global communications with localised language support.
- Deliver electronically by SMS, FTP/SFTP and Web Services as well as traditional print and email.
- Publish content to the web as HTML, PDF and XML.
- Store documents electronically for online access and retrieval.
- Extract, transform and upload data from and to any third-party application, database or system.
ERP-specific connectors are also available, including: SAP R/3 and mySAP; JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and OneWorld; and Microsoft Dynamics AX. These connectors offer complete support for native SAP, JDE and AX output for document composition and content connectivity via specialised content and media attachment functions that give users access to any document from within their familiar ERP environment.
Kofax Capture provides the capability to capture all types of paper and electronic documents and forms to then transform the content into accurate and actionable information and uploading to your core business applications, processes and workflows. So, whether your information is on paper or in electronic files, processed at a central office or distributed across desktops in remote offices throughout the world, Kofax Capture can help you handle it all.
Kofax Capture can be extended further through the following modules:
- Kofax Mobile Capture extends capture capability to smartphones and tablet computers, enabling information workers to use the cameras in those devices to capture and pass images of documents, photographs, video and data to Kofax Capture via the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Kofax Web Capture provides a comprehensive toolkit for creating web-based image viewing and scanning applications that integrate directly to Kofax Capture extending information beyond the firewall to include any web-enabled line of business application.
- Kofax Front Office Server provides Kofax Capture driven capabilities in an intuitive and tightly integrated form on distributed MFPs and network scanners to enable information workers to initiate capture processes at the earliest point of contact in remote or branch offices.